Hello there! I’m Donna J. Jodhan and I’d like to know if you enjoyed our new feature last week.
I am dying to know but in the meantime, here is our second edition.
Have fun! Enjoy! Dream a bit, and send me your feedback to email@example.com.
Week of September 12 2009:
Your best American cities
1. Bakersfield California!
One of America’s fastest growing cities. Located not too far from both Fresno and Los Angeles.
This city has a population of about 329,000 and is considered to be one of America’s sunniest cities.
Nature lovers flock to this city to enjoy such attractions as:
Sequoia National Forest, Kern Canyon, Greenhorn Mountain Range, Tehachapi Mountains, the Carrizo Plain National Monument and of course the San Andreas fault, all of which are near the city limits.
Employment opportunities abound in both industry and agriculture.
If you are interested in relocating to a city with a low cost of living and an abundance of job opportunities, then Bakersfield is for you.
- News – November 2023 – Donna rejoins the Canadian Transportation Agency
- News – December 2023 – Continuing to work with Elections Canada
- News – November 2023 – Working with the Leaders’ Debates Commission
- News – November 2023 – Another assignment from the Knowbility Group in the United States
- News – November 2023 – The Carroll Centre’s entrepreneurial and mindset panel