- Ask sight loss coach Donna J. Jodhan – A proven way to place batteries in devices and other similar things.
- What Does Apple Really Mean by the Slogan “Access Matters”? – Apple Should Expand!
- News – November 2023 – Donna rejoins the Canadian Transportation Agency
- News – December 2023 – Continuing to work with Elections Canada
- News – November 2023 – Working with the Leaders’ Debates Commission
Monthly Archives: June 2021
Before you say no or turn thumbs down on these suggestions; consider these thoughts. You can definitely increase your revenue and reduce both your internal and external costs and here’s how. Take it from me! I have been an accessibility … Continue reading
In keeping with her commitment to recognize those who have acknowledged her efforts, Sight Loss Coach and Author Donna Jodhan recognizes the following persons for the month of June 2021, with special thanks to Aaron Diblazi and Mindvault Solutions. She … Continue reading
On June 21st, Donna was the guest of honour at a team building event for the Accessibility, Accommodation, and Adaptive Computer Technology (AAACT) Program Corporate Services Branch Shared Services Canada / Government of Canada This event lasted for three hours … Continue reading
On June 9th, Donna participated in a zoom conference hosted by the Canadian Human Rights Commission, where Donna’s expertise was sought in order to assist the Canadian Human Rights Commission to be able to provide more types of alternate formats … Continue reading
On June 5th, along with John Panarese, world-renowned Apple trainer and consultant, Donna hosted and ran a zoom session opened to participants across North America. Participants submitted questions, feedback, and suggestions that centered around Apple’s Mac and IOS devices and … Continue reading