- What Does Apple Really Mean by the Slogan “Access Matters”? – Apple Should Expand!
- News – November 2023 – Donna rejoins the Canadian Transportation Agency
- News – December 2023 – Continuing to work with Elections Canada
- News – November 2023 – Working with the Leaders’ Debates Commission
- News – November 2023 – Another assignment from the Knowbility Group in the United States
Monthly Archives: December 2021
Before you say no or turn thumbs down on these suggestions; consider these thoughts. You can definitely increase your revenue and reduce both your internal and external costs and here’s how. Take it from me! I have been an accessibility … Continue reading
In keeping with her commitment to recognize those who have acknowledged her efforts, Sight Loss Coach and Author Donna Jodhan recognizes the following persons for the month of December 2021, with special thanks to Aaron Diblazi and Mindvault Solutions. She … Continue reading
As 2021 draws to an end, Donna would like to share some news with you to kick off 2022. Coming early in 2022! The Blind Lifestyle Newsletter. The lifestyle newsletter of and for the blind and visually impaired by Sight … Continue reading
Donna is planning to launch her adjustment training initiative early in the new year! This initiative is focused on helping anyone who wishes to meet the challenges of technology and are looking for individualized and customized services. Donna will offer … Continue reading
Donna is pleased to announce the birth of the Chris Stark advocacy circle! This small group made up of Donna, Robin East (high profile advocate) and Lorne Mackenzie (high profile consultant on accessibility issues in the transportation industry) will be … Continue reading
Donna is planning to post her sight loss coaching tips to her website at donnajodhan.com. Please stay tuned for further announcements on this.