- Ask sight loss coach Donna J. Jodhan – A proven way to place batteries in devices and other similar things.
- What Does Apple Really Mean by the Slogan “Access Matters”? – Apple Should Expand!
- News – November 2023 – Donna rejoins the Canadian Transportation Agency
- News – December 2023 – Continuing to work with Elections Canada
- News – November 2023 – Working with the Leaders’ Debates Commission
Monthly Archives: May 2022
In keeping with her commitment to recognize those who have acknowledged her efforts, award-winning author and sight-loss coach Donna Jodhan recognizes the following persons for the month of May 2022, with special thanks to Aaron Di Blasi and Mind Vault … Continue reading
Donna’s advocacy editorials for May included: Experience of a pandemic travel The mobile app dilemma How aware are we of our rights? The incomplete picture You can read these editorials by visiting sterlingcreations.ca/blog.
Donna’s “Catching Up With the Coach” feature continued to attract a lot of feedback and here are just a few tips that she provided: Best of Helpful Hints: The Kitchen: Temperature Control Part 2: Keeping the Cold Food Cold: In … Continue reading
For the month of May, Donna answered the following questions from her “Ask the Coach” feature: A question from Hamish in Boston, MA, USA: Hamish wants to learn about some techniques to help him avoid spilling things. A question from … Continue reading
For the month of May, Donna’s Whose Blind Life Is It Anyway? show “Ask Donna” featured the following topics: Week 1, from Ask the Advocate: Using the formula Week 2, from Ask the Author: The sounds of water (falling rain) Week … Continue reading
Before you say no or turn thumbs down on these suggestions; consider these thoughts. You can definitely increase your revenue and reduce both your internal and external costs and here’s how. Take it from me! I have been an accessibility … Continue reading