- Ask sight loss coach Donna J. Jodhan – A proven way to place batteries in devices and other similar things.
- What Does Apple Really Mean by the Slogan “Access Matters”? – Apple Should Expand!
- News – November 2023 – Donna rejoins the Canadian Transportation Agency
- News – December 2023 – Continuing to work with Elections Canada
- News – November 2023 – Working with the Leaders’ Debates Commission
Monthly Archives: February 2021
Before you say no or turn thumbs down on these suggestions; consider these thoughts. You can definitely increase your revenue and reduce both your internal and external costs and here’s how. Take it from me! I have been an accessibility … Continue reading
In keeping with her commitment to recognize those who have acknowledged her efforts, Author Donna Jodhan recognizes the following persons for the month of February 2021, with special thanks to Aaron Diblazi and Mindvault Solutions. She also recognizes Michelle Parker! … Continue reading
On February 23rd, Donna attended another meeting with Economic and Social Development Canada (ESDC) on behalf of Barrier Free Canada – Canada Sans Barrières. ESDC hosted the meeting to outline plans for moving the Accessible Canada Act forward. Certain deadlines … Continue reading
On February 22nd, Donna attended a meeting hosted by the Canadian Transportation Agency on Behalf of Barrier Free Canada – Canada Sans Barrières. The Canadian Transportation Agency hosted a technical briefing on how the Proposed Accessible Transportation Planning and Reporting … Continue reading