Catching up with the coach!
January 30 2023
The Blind Lifestyle Newsletter. The lifestyle newsletter of and for the blind and vision impaired by Sight Loss Coach and Author Donna Jodhan.
Welcome to my blind lifestyle newsletter.
Today I am pleased to share some of my tips with you and you can read more of these by visiting www.donnajodhan.com/tbln.html
3) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Best Of Hints For Cleaning The Miscellaneous
Ball Point Pins
* If your ball point pin becomes clogged with excessive ink and fuzz, insert it in the filter portion of a cigarette. Just a few quick turns and it is ready for use.
4) Best Of Helpful Hints: The Best Of Hints For Cleaning The Miscellaneous
* Rub with a mixture of lemon juice and salt.
* Rub with canned tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce or ketchup.
* Immerse brass ornaments in a pot containing a few teaspoons of baking soda in water. Boil a few minutes and then polish with steel wool, using the same soda water to wet the steel wool. If you dip the cleaned brass in time lacquer, it will retain its sheen for years without repeating the process. The built in lacquer will come off the next time brass is boiled in the soda water.