I am happy to share with you some strategies that I have dubbed as comforting strategies. I can reassure you that these types of strategies work most affectively on a cold winter’s day and the month of February sure has many cold winter days.
I have continued to use comforting strategies throughout the years as an author and on a winter’s day they really help to wake up my mind, kick-start my imagination, and most of all they enable my creative juices to come alive! Here are some types of comforting strategies for you to consider:
- A warm crackling fire sharpens the senses of feeling, hearing, touch, and even sight.
- A warm blanket awakens the senses of touch and feeling.
- Comfort food resurrects the senses of smell and taste.
- Warm gloves or mitts enable the senses of touch and feeling to come to the rescue.
- Warm socks do the same as gloves and mitts.
Give this a try and let us know what you think. I have used all of these comforting strategies over the years.
To contact me please send an email to email@example.com!
I’m Donna J. Jodhan (award-winning sight loss coach and accessibility advisor)