Before you say no or turn thumbs down on these suggestions; consider these thoughts.
You can definitely increase your revenue and reduce both your internal and external costs and here’s how.
Take it from me! I have been an accessibility awareness consultant and advisor since 1998 and I continue to help companies to increase their revenues, reduce their costs, and reach hidden consumer markets!
Now as a sight loss coach I am helping consumers with sight loss to become more aware of their environment and their requirements and this is helping companies to have a better understanding of how they need to plan and execute their initiatives.
With the pandemic slowly releasing its chokehold on the world, it may be time to consider some apps that many travelers would consider when traveling and these are the ones that you could work on in order to make them accessible.
Remember; your objective is to be able to tap into a very unique, niche, and rapidly growing market. A market that many are still ignoring but one that you can tap into and in so doing get a head start on your competition. So here are some tips to get you started.
- Think of the types of useful information that your consumers/customers are seeking.
- Make your apps simple to use, easy to understand, and use plain language in your description.
- Do not clutter your menus and screens.
- Stay away from the fancy descriptions and fancy menus.
- Make it so that your consumers/customers do not have to exert too much technical savvy in order to use your app.
This should be enough to get you started.
To contact me please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
I’m Donna J. Jodhan (sight-loss coach and accessibility advisor)