Before you say no or turn thumbs down on these suggestions; consider these thoughts.
You can definitely increase your revenue and reduce both your internal and external costs and here’s how.
Take it from me! I have been an accessibility awareness consultant and advisor since 1998 and I continue to help companies to increase their revenues, reduce their costs, and reach hidden consumer markets!
Especially so that now that we are living in a world where we need to ensure that we have the tools to conquer the Covid virus, accessible apps are most important. Not just for the mainstream person but also for persons with disabilities, seniors, and those who have difficulty with technology.
I have some tips that will help you to create and develop suport apps. Here goes.
- Make sure that your apps are easy to use, navigate, and understand.
- Make sure that you name your app appropriately so that its name is easy to commit to memory.
- Give your app a meaningful and appropriate name and that its name relates to its function.
- Make sure that your app is easy to navigate and that it includes instructions that are easy to follow.
- Pay particular attention to the colour scheme of the screen of your app and ensure that there is suitable contrast between foreground and background.
- Do not overcrowd the screens of your app with text that is hard to read because it is either too small or too big or that it is too jumbled together.
- Provide your users with appropriate error messages that are easy to understand.
That’s it for now. This should be a good start for you.
To contact me, please send an email to email@example.com!
I’m Donna J. Jodhan (sight-loss coach and accessibility advisor)