It gives me great pleasure to extend to you personal Christmas holiday greetings on behalf of the team at www.sterlingcreations.ca and we’d like to offer you a few holiday tips to help keep you safe and sound.
We wish you a very merry Christmas, Joyeux Noèl, and Feliz Navidad.
The Sterling Creations holiday tips
1. Be careful when you purchase those gift cards for friends and family. Check the terms of purchase to ensure which products and services are being offered. What is included and what is not. Check too the expiry dates.
2. Be sure to pay attention to those scamming Santas. Yes, they’re out there and just lurking in the shadows. Just waiting to pounce. Some of them are just fakes looking to reap havoc with your kids or just be mean to them.
3. Some companies may want to offer you warrantees on your purchases as an enticement for you to buy. Remember, if the product is good you do not really need a warrantee.
4. Say no to anyone phoning you with an offer that is too good to be true. Keep your banking details safe; do not give them out to strangers calling you. The same for your personal data; date of birth, mailing address, and license and social security card numbers.
5. Keep your credit card safely tucked away from prying eyes. Never let them out of your sight.
6. If you are planning to send overseas packages to friends and relatives and hope to have them delivered in time for Christmas, make sure that the post office can do it. Check with the friendly folks at your post office to ensure that your delivery dates can be met.
I hope that these tips are of help to you.
I’m Donna J. Jodhan. Ho! Ho! Ho!