We hope that you are about to embark on a wonderful weekend and that whatever your plans are, they come true for you. Life is o too short not to be able to enjoy it. You need to relax and recuperate from a hard week’s work be it at home or at the office.
We’re not going to bother you too much but instead we’d like to help you relax and recharge your battery for next week.
So, we’re going to take you to some fun spots where you can spend a little time reading, enjoying, and vegetating. Take five and let us motivate you to do better next week. It’s all for free so why not take advantage of it?
- News – November 2023 – Donna rejoins the Canadian Transportation Agency
- News – December 2023 – Continuing to work with Elections Canada
- News – November 2023 – Working with the Leaders’ Debates Commission
- News – November 2023 – Another assignment from the Knowbility Group in the United States
- News – November 2023 – The Carroll Centre’s entrepreneurial and mindset panel