How to Make Webinars More Accessible
Before you say no or turn thumbs down on these suggestions; consider these thoughts.
You can definitely increase your revenue and reduce both your internal and external costs and here’s how.
The trick here is for you to make it easy enough for what I call the technically shy and those with technological challenges to be able to access your webinars. These consumers make up niche and untapped markets for the most part and who exactly are they?
Well, they are retirees, seniors, those who did not grow up in the era of technology and consumers with a disability. In short, they are for the most part your bread and butter consumers.
- Make your webinar easy to access. That is, make your computer entry screens easy to navigate and understand.
- Create webinars that are not too long, attention grabbing, and ones that use language that is easy to understand and remember.
- Make sure that your audience connects with you and that they are comfortable enough to want to contact you.
- Affective webinars increase revenues when you are able to grab their interest and then they are galvanized into wanting to buy from you.
- Use your webinars to show others how to reduce both external and internal costs.
Take it from me! I have been an accessibility awareness consultant and advisor since 1998 and I continue to help companies to increase their revenues, reduce their costs, and reach hidden consumer markets!