Before you say no or turn thumbs down on these suggestions; consider these thoughts.
You can definitely increase your revenue and reduce both your internal and external costs and here’s how.
Take it from me! I have been an accessibility awareness consultant and advisor since 1998 and I continue to help companies to increase their revenues, reduce their costs, and reach hidden consumer markets!
Now as a sight loss coach I am helping consumers with sight loss to become more aware of their environment and their requirements and this is helping companies to have a better understanding of how they need to plan and execute their initiatives.
I can reassure you that there are practically hundreds of thousands of persons who are simply chewing at the bit to take a train trip whenever this Covid choke hold is over and that the railway companies know this only too well.
This may not be too far away; especially so for our seniors, persons with disabilities, and their friends and families. So here are some suggestions that will help you get a leg up on the competition.
- Target your trips to suit the needs of seniors, persons with disabilities, and their friends and families.
- Reassure customers that your train trips are safe and Covid proof.
- Make sure that you have all of the necessary products on board to accomplish Covid proofing; masks, hand sanitizers, wipes, clean bathrooms, dining areas, and everything else.
- Do not forget to talk about highly sanitized cutlery, plates, cups, glasses, and so on.
- Keep repeating the message that your trips fully adhere to social distancing.
- and the clincher! That you take extra care of seniors, persons with disabilities, and anyone requiring additional service.
This should be a good start.
To contact me, please send an email to email@example.com!
I’m Donna J. Jodhan (sight loss coach and accessibility advisor)