How to Make Keypads More Accessible
Before you say no or turn thumbs down on these suggestions; consider these thoughts.
You can definitely increase your revenue and reduce both your internal and external costs and here’s how.
Take it from me! I have been an accessibility awareness consultant and advisor since 1998 and I continue to help companies to increase their revenues, reduce their costs, and reach hidden consumer markets!
There are definite ways to make your keypad more user friendly and accessible and my advice to you is that when you think of this you need to keep in mind that there are certain segments of our market that will definitely buy keypads that are easier to handle, that are more portable, and size of the keypad definitely matters.
So here are some tips to help you gain more customers and increase your revenues:
- Make your keypad a size that is easy to handle.
- Make your keypad as portable as you can.
- Make your keys easy to handle; a comfortable size.
- Make the keys easy to work with. That is, enough of a bounce when pressed.
- Make it so that the keypad is easy to read.
- Make it so that there is just enough space between each key and each row.
- Build your keypad so that it is solid enough and not too flimsy.
Now you can subscribe to my monthly newsletter.
‘Let’s Talk Tips’ is your monthly resource for the most current and reliable informational tips available in the areas of Technology, Nutrition, Media, Business, and Advocacy.