Before you say no or turn thumbs down on these suggestions; consider these thoughts.
You can definitely increase your revenue and reduce both your internal and external costs and here’s how.
Take it from me! I have been an accessibility awareness consultant and advisor since 1998 and I continue to help companies to increase their revenues, reduce their costs, and reach hidden consumer markets!
Now as a sight loss coach I am helping consumers with sight loss to become more aware of their environment and their requirements, and this is helping companies to have a better understanding of how they need to plan and execute their initiatives.
The trick of the trade here is they say is to ensure that you are provide cleaning services to a very fast growing and expanding market of consumers and customers and this would include both seniors and persons with disabilities.
So here are some tricks, hints, and tips to get you started and thinking:
- Your services specifically need to be aimed at attracting the attention of seniors and persons with a disability.
- Services would include providing support to clean parts of the home to include the kitchen, bathroom, and rooms such as the dining room, living room, and even the bedroom.
- Cleaning services to include the basement is also a great attraction.
- Providing services to help de-clutter, sort, and help take to the dumpster.
- Regular cleaning services is also a great attraction grabber. Carpet cleaning, regular moppings, etc.
- Window cleaning, balcony cleaning, and backyard and garden cleaning are also great services.
- Seasonal cleaning should be considered as well.
I think that this is a great way to get started.
To contact me please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
I’m Donna J. Jodhan (award-winning sight loss coach and accessibility advisor)