Before you say no or turn thumbs down on these suggestions; consider these thoughts.
You can definitely increase your revenue and reduce both your internal and external costs and here’s how.
Take it from me! I have been an accessibility awareness consultant and advisor since 1998 and I continue to help companies to increase their revenues, reduce their costs, and reach hidden consumer markets!
Now as a sight loss coach I am helping consumers with sight loss to become more aware of their environment and their requirements and this is helping companies to have a better understanding of how they need to plan and execute their initiatives.
The first thing to recognize is that the market for accessible fitness programs continues to be a very expanding and lucrative market. Thanks to groups such as seniors and those with disabilities, and also due to Covid lock down, the need for accessible fitness programs is real and tangible.
So many more folks are conducting their fitness programs from home and it is not just about simply presenting clients with videos. No, it is a lot more than this and here are a few tips.
- Provide audio descriptions that are easy to understand and follow.
- Provide video with contents that are also easy to follow and understand.
- Produce images that are clear and represent what you are asking your clients to do.
- Use language that is concise and easy to understand.
- Please keep in mind that you are catering to a wider audience of a wider age group.
- Do your best to ensure that your videos are not too long.
- Ensure that your voice quality is sharp, clear, and makes for easy listening.
This should be a good start for you.
To contact me please send an email to email@example.com!
I’m Donna J. Jodhan (sight-loss coach and accessibility advisor)