Each month I will be responding to a question chosen from a pool of some of the most commonly asked ones that I have been asked over the years and continue to be asked.
Before you say no or turn thumbs down on these suggestions; consider these thoughts.
You can definitely increase your revenue and reduce both your internal and external costs and here’s how.
Take it from me! I have been an accessibility awareness consultant and advisor since 1998 and I continue to help companies to increase their revenues, reduce their costs, and reach hidden consumer markets!
This month, I’d like to answer the following question:
Making Cooking More Accessible
There is a ready market out there that you can definitely tap into and I am referring to those who are seniors and those with a disability.
When it comes to making cooking more accessible, then it is time to think about the following:
- Making pots and pans lighter so that they can be more easily handled and manipulated.
- Making their handles easier to grip and hold.
- Making dishes and containers easier to handle, grip, and hold.
- Making pots and pans, dishes and containers in colours that are easy to see and distinguish.
- Making kettles that are lighter and with handles that are easier to grip and hold.
- Making utensils with handles that are easier to grip and hold.
- The same for measuring cups and all utility cups.
- Making them all in manageable sizes.
- Making kitchen towels in colours that are easy to distinguish.
This should be a good start to get you on the right track.
Now you can subscribe to my monthly newsletter.
‘Let’s Talk Tips’ is your monthly resource for the most current and reliable informational tips available in the areas of Technology, Nutrition, Media, Business, and Advocacy.