Tis the season to make things happen! Tis the season for creating, rejigging, innovating, and so much more!
I use this strategy to help me give a huge kick to my mind, to my imagination and to my creative juices. I call this the MIC principle and trust me when I tell you that there are lots of ingredients to help out.
Let us take a look at how we can use each of our five senses:
- Sight: Bright Christmas lights everywhere and lots of toys and goodies in malls.
- Smell: Cakes and cookies baking in ovens.
- Hearing: Carols ringing out through our neighbourhoods.
- Taste: We eat robustly, chocolates and drink all kinds of Christmas drinks.
- Touch: We place our hands on brand new purchases.
I strongly encourage you to try my proven strategies for this month.
To contact me please send an email to email@example.com!
I’m Donna J. Jodhan (award-winning sight loss coach and accessibility advisor)