For the month of May, Donna’s Whose Blind Life Is It Anyway? show “Ask Donna” featured the following topics:
- Week 1, from Ask the Advocate: Using the formula
- Week 2, from Ask the Author: The sounds of water (falling rain)
- Week 3, from Ask the Coach: How to avoid spilling things
- Week 4, from Ask the Expert: What are some of the easiest types of accessible social events?
Donna’s mental stress feature at the end of each show is a must listen and to participate you get to use one of your senses each week to help you do the mental stretch.
You can find Whose Blind Life Is It Anyway? at any of these locations:
- Anchor Podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- …and wherever you get your podcasts!
You can listen to Donna’s “Ask Donna” shows along with highlights from her The Blind Lifestyle Newsletter by visiting donnajodhan.com/youtube.
You can read Donna’s “Ask an Author” tips by visiting sterlingcreations.ca/ask-an-author.
You can check out Donna’s “Ask an Expert” features by visiting sterlingcreations.ca/ask-an-expert.