In keeping with doing our part to inform others, Sterling Creations would like to share the following with its readers.
As we continue to fight the Corona virus, here are some important tips. It is more effective to wash hands as opposed to using wipes or wet ones. Sometimes it may not be possible to wash hands so you can use hand sanitizers.
What is the difference between sanitizing and disinfecting?
Sanitizing refers to the removal of germs.
Disinfecting refers to killing the germs.
What’s this about using rubbing alcohol?
It is just another way to sanitize your hands during this difficult time.
An important tip about the strength of viruses!
They weaken with length of time.
They are strongest on wooden and metal surfaces.
Some additional important tips:
- Wash your hands thoroughly (20 Seconds) with soap and warm water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap isn’t available. Please remember washing your hand with soap and warm water is the best method.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Stay home from work/when you are ill.
- Do not spend unnecessary time in common element facilities.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands. If you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough in your sleeve or arm.
- Stay away from large public gatherings.
- Pay close attention to travel advisories if you are travelling.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in your home such as doorknobs, cellphones, keys, headphones, counters, switches, tv remotes.
- If you are sick, please keep in mind to keep your distance from the vulnerable and elderly.