This month, Donna’s Whose Blind Life Is It Anyway? show “Ask Donna” featured the following topics:
- Week 1 – Ask the Blogger:
- What are some causes of bullying?
- Tips on entrepreneurship
- How to deal with phone scams and scammers
- Week 2 – Ask the Coach:
- Taken from Donna’s did you know diary: A bit of this and a bit of that
- Questions to the coach: Tips on organizing one’s suitcase; Tips on opening bottles and jars; Is it better to use battery operated can openers rather than electric ones?
- Week 3 – Ask the Homemaker:
- Surprising uses for cotton swabs
- Week 4 – Ask the Reviewer:
- Donna’s product review is all about the talking cooking thermometer
- Her book review is on Dangerous Games by Danielle Steel
Donna’s mental stretch feature at the end of each show is a must-listen, and to participate you get to use one of your senses each week to help you do the mental stretch.
You can find Whose Blind Life Is It Anyway? at any of these locations:
- Anchor Podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- …and wherever you get your podcasts!
You can listen to Donna’s “Ask Donna” shows along with highlights from her The Blind Lifestyle Newsletter by visiting donnajodhan.com/youtube.
You can read Donna’s “Ask an Author” tips by visiting sterlingcreations.ca/ask-an-author.
You can check out Donna’s “Ask an Expert” features by visiting sterlingcreations.ca/ask-an-expert.