Each month I will be responding to a question chosen from a pool of some of the most commonly asked ones that I have been asked over the years and continue to be asked.
Before you say no or turn thumbs down on these suggestions; consider these thoughts.
You can definitely increase your revenue and reduce both your internal and external costs and here’s how.
Take it from me! I have been an accessibility awareness consultant and advisor since 1998 and I continue to help companies to increase their revenues, reduce their costs, and reach hidden consumer markets!
This month, I’d like to answer the following question:
How to Make a Backyard More Accessible
Too many folks often get caught up in just slapping a home office together without even thinking of how to arrange things so that you do not spend too much time looking for something or just trying to navigate through mounds of clutter.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- Use file folders and label them with appropriate names that mean something to you.
- Place them in sturdy file cabinets.
- Place the more important file folders; your personal info in the drawer of your working desk.
- Carefully label these so that they mean something to you.
- Examples of personal files could include mortgage and insurance papers, banking papers, your wills, and so on.
- Make your desktop as uncluttered as you can. Don’t use your desktop to store scattered papers.
- Don’t use the surfaces of your computers to store papers.
This should be a good start for now.
Now you can subscribe to my monthly newsletter.
‘Let’s Talk Tips’ is your monthly resource for the most current and reliable informational tips available in the areas of Technology, Nutrition, Media, Business, and Advocacy.