Each month I will be responding to a question chosen from a pool of some of the most commonly asked ones that I have been asked over the years and continue to be asked.
This month, I’d like to answer the following question:
Helping to Make Wine Tasting a Career
Before you say no or turn thumbs down on these suggestions; consider these thoughts.
You can definitely increase your revenue and reduce both your internal and external costs and here’s how.
Take it from me! I have been an accessibility awareness consultant and advisor since 1998 and I continue to help companies to increase their revenues, reduce their costs, and reach hidden consumer markets!
If you are in the careers business and are seeking a unique type of career that could appeal to persons of all ages; especially to those who are retired, seniors, and persons with special needs, then how about a career in wine tasting?
Too often careers for better or for worse only apply to certain groups or individuals for a plethora of reasons but wine tasting is one that we can consider as a career for all seasons. Here’s why!
- The main qualification would be a healthy interest in learning more about wines and how they relate to different types of food.
- There is no age limit on this type of career.
- It can easily be made accessible to career seekers.
- No special requirements for persons with special needs, seniors, or retirees.
- This career possesses longevity.
- A career for all times.
Something very exciting to think about!
To contact me please send an email to email@example.com!
I’m Donna J. Jodhan (sight loss coach and accessibility advisor)