How to Make Spas More Accessible
Before you say no or turn thumbs down on these suggestions; consider these thoughts.
You can definitely increase your revenue and reduce both your internal and external costs and here’s how.
With more and more retirees, seniors, and persons with special needs making use of the services of spas, it may be a great time for us to give you some of our tips so here goes.
- Make sure that your facilities are easy to navigate. That is, not too many steps if you can accomplish this.
- More ramps.
- Signs on doors that easy to read and identify.
- Wider doorways to accommodate walkers and wheelchairs.
- Counters and surface areas that are easier to reach.
- Dining rooms with wider aisles between tables.
- Well trained staff that can confidently and easily communicate with persons with special needs.
This should be a good start but this list is by no means complete.