Advantages of a Multilingual Website | Marketing Blogs …
By Donna J. Jodhan
The benefits to having a multi lingual website vastly outweighs the decision not to have one. It does not really matter what type of business that you are in; it is really worth the effort to create a website that is at least available in one other language.
In the United States, the preference would be to have a website that is available in both English and Spanish and if you can afford it, then why not in Chinese? In Canada it would be in English and French and having it in Chinese is also a great idea. In Britain, the second language may be in any of the following languages: A middle Eastern language, a popular East Indian dialect, or maybe even in French or Chinese.
The importance of multi lingual websites is becoming more and more vital to any company wishing to attract global consumers and this trend is only going to spiral with time. Why? Because global trade and commerce will continue to expand for as long as we need to depend on each other for survival and that will be forever and a day. I invite you now to
- News – February 2024 – Advertise With Donna
- The Broken Complaints System – No Shocker and No Shaker
- Ask an Expert – March 2024 – Ten Tips for Learning the Narrator Screen Reader
- Ask an Author – March 2024 – Waiting for Spring
- Which World Do I Aspire For? – Is It Wrong to Dream of a Gentler, Kinder World?