Translation and Software Localization Blog: Open a Window to the World
By Donna J. Jodhan
Now, here is a case for making a Herculean effort to translate your website into the top 13 languages being used on the Internet. That is, if you are really into global trade and global services.
If you do this, then you have a much better chance of search engines finding you. You will also be able to attract more than 90% of global visitors. You will have the chance to reach so many more consumers. Great points but please do not forget to have your website translated appropriately; using proper language colloquialisms, phrases, and grammar. Nothing is worse than having a translation that fails to meet all of these criteria; not just one of these but all of these.
If you are interested to learn more, then you need to find out what the top 13 languages are. Next your need to obtain the necessary skills to do it all. Finally, you need to ensure that the translations of your website are accurate and appropriate; sending out the intended messages. I have a great article for you to read. Please see below.
- What Does Apple Really Mean by the Slogan “Access Matters”? – Apple Should Expand!
- News – November 2023 – Donna rejoins the Canadian Transportation Agency
- News – December 2023 – Continuing to work with Elections Canada
- News – November 2023 – Working with the Leaders’ Debates Commission
- News – November 2023 – Another assignment from the Knowbility Group in the United States