Before you say no or turn thumbs down on these suggestions; consider these thoughts.
You can definitely increase your revenue and reduce both your internal and external costs and here’s how.
Take it from me! I have been an accessibility awareness consultant and advisor since 1998 and I continue to help companies to increase their revenues, reduce their costs, and reach hidden consumer markets!
Now as a sight loss coach I am helping consumers with sight loss to become more aware of their environment and their requirements and this is helping companies to have a better understanding of how they need to plan and execute their initiatives.
I truly believe that this career could be one that would and could weather the present Covid choke hold.
I’d like to look at this career possibility as one that could be very lucrative for a certain segment of our career hunting market. At the best of times, it is very challenging and difficult for persons with sight loss to obtain any sort of employment and this suggested career opportunity could well do the trick.
Here are some suggestions.
- It could appeal to career hunters and job seekers of all ages.
- The workplace could either be at home or at the workplace of the employer.
- Fulltime or part time.
- It could be a career that can appeal to all kinds of job seekers; not just those with sight loss.
- It could be viewed as a unique type of career and it could be enhanced and expanded to include other possibilities.
- Very appealing to those with smart and sensitive senses of taste and smell.
I hope that my suggestions help.
To contact me, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
I’m Donna J. Jodhan (sight-loss coach and accessibility advisor)