For the month of July, Donna’s Whose Blind Life Is It Anyway? show “Ask Donna” featured the following topics:
- Week 1, from Ask the Advocate: Examples of Provincial entities
- Week 2, from Ask the Author: Paying attention to the sea gulls
- Week 3, from Ask the Coach: Ants in my food
- Week 4, from Ask the Expert: Using sound to develop an accessible career
Donna’s mental stress feature at the end of each show is a must listen and to participate you get to use one of your senses each week to help you do the mental stretch.
You can find Whose Blind Life Is It Anyway? at any of these locations:
- Anchor Podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- …and wherever you get your podcasts!
You can listen to Donna’s “Ask Donna” shows along with highlights from her The Blind Lifestyle Newsletter by visiting donnajodhan.com/youtube.
You can read Donna’s “Ask an Author” tips by visiting sterlingcreations.ca/ask-an-author.
You can check out Donna’s “Ask an Expert” features by visiting sterlingcreations.ca/ask-an-expert.