For the month of February, Donna’s Whose Blind Life Is It Anyway? show “Ask Donna” featured the following topics:
- Week 1 – Ask the Blogger:
- Tips on how to combat bullying
- How do you know if you may be a candidate for entrepreneurship?
- Those emails asking you to login and verify your username and password for your financial institution
- Week 2 – Ask the Coach:
- How to keep warm in the winter
- Dealing with wine
- How to understand the money market
- Week 3 – Ask the Homemaker:
- Common uses for baking soda
- Week 4 – Ask the Reviewer:
- The benefits of using covered ice trays
- Where Eagles Dare by Alistair Maclean
Donna’s mental stretch feature at the end of each show is a must-listen, and to participate you get to use one of your senses each week to help you do the mental stretch.
You can find Whose Blind Life Is It Anyway? at any of these locations:
- Anchor Podcast
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- …and wherever you get your podcasts!
You can listen to Donna’s “Ask Donna” shows along with highlights from her The Blind Lifestyle Newsletter by visiting donnajodhan.com/youtube.
You can read Donna’s “Ask an Author” tips by visiting sterlingcreations.ca/ask-an-author.
You can check out Donna’s “Ask an Expert” features by visiting sterlingcreations.ca/ask-an-expert.